“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
Hi! my name is Abu Siddik. I greet you with a hearty welcome for visiting me and, I express my gratitude to you for sacrificing your valuable time here. If you enjoy my writings and love my activities, please drop a comment by subscription.
Click to know more about me…
About my site
- The site is all about the voiceless, the unheard, the untold, the unsaid, the margins, the peripherals, the disadvantaged, the underprivileged, the misfits, the country folks and their penchant for life, their naked beauty and undying suffering and their innate strength of RESILIENCE to life’s variant oddities, vicissitudes and trajectories.
- Here you find a votary of Truth, Reason and Freedom, and one who lives for a cause.
- Here is a voice for the voiceless!
- Here’s is a man who firmly believes in the sagacity of human race, and never at its barbarity, cruelty and savagery.
- I write, to quote Camus, to ‘serve suffering and beauty.’
- I’m a storyteller who paints the joys, pains, sufferings of common men and women.
And I believe in the words of Sue Monk Kidd, “Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can’t remember who we are or why we’re here.”
He has edited Representation of the Marginalized in Indian Writings in English (2015, Falakata College Publication Cell, ). He is the author of Misfit Parents in Faulkner’s Select Texts (2015, by Authorspress), and Banglar Musolman (2018, by Sopan).
His article “Border is in the Mind” was published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing in an edited volume Border, Globalization and Identity in 2018.
He has delivered invited lectures, presented papers in National and International Seminars and Workshops. Many of his presentations have been highly acclaimed.
He also serves the students by his motivational talks and presentations to lead them to a decent life of relatively wealth, peace and character.
"Thank you for this beautiful story. May I say that reading this brilliant work evokes the feel of Mahasweta Devi's writings. We do look forward to more submissions from you in future."
"Quite a good writing. Enjoyed reading it"